Corporate Culinary Clients
Since my first cookbook was published in 1975, I’ve worn many different hats in the food world. Here are descriptions of work I’ve done with corporate clients, starting with the most recent:
Recipe Development & Consultation
- 2005 and ongoing, see www.naturespath.com
- Developed vegetarian recipes featuring products for advertising and web site.
- Try the recipes for Penne with Herbed Ricotta Sauce and Broccoli, Pasta with Black Beans, Tomatoes, and Pumpkin-Cilantro Sauce, and Granola Strawberry “Parfait”
Bob’s Red Mill
- 2005 and ongoing, see www.bobsredmill.com
- Conceived and developed brochure called “Start You Day the Whole Grain Way,” which includes seven recipes. Try the Teff Porridge with Dates and Honey, Crunchy Double-Grain Pancakes , and Sesame-Ginger Spelt Waffles.
- Evaluated and improved basic muffin mix.
- Demonstrated recipes using products at Whole Grains Conference (2005 and 2006) and Gluten-Free Conference (2006)
- 1992 to 2001, see www.edenfoods.com
- Conceived and developed promotional “cookbooklet” called Easy Eden, a selection of quick and easy vegan recipes using Eden products.
- Conceived, developed and tested chefs’ recipes for two booklets honoring members of the Chefs’ Collaborative.
- Created dozens of recipes for brochures focusing on individual product categories, including organic beans, pasta, and tomatoes.
- Nature’s Path Product Catalogue (2006 and ongoing)
- Nature’s Path Packaging Copy (2006 and ongoing)
- User’s manuals for numerous pressure cookers, including WMF and NESCO.
- Syndicated newspaper articles and press material (Eden Foods (1990 to 1998)
- An Illustrated History of American Cooking (Better Homes & Gardens)
Lecturing & Media
- Radio and TV spots for numerous clients including Eden Foods, Magefesa pressure cookers, Duncan Hines
- History and Culture of Yogurt (Danon media luncheon)
- History of Mustard (Grey Poupon media luncheon)
- Culinary History lectures nationwide
- View Lorna’s schedule of upcoming events
- Whole grains cooking classes (1995 through present)
- Pressure cooking classes (1989 through present)
- Vegan cooking classes featuring Eden Foods products in healthfood stores throughout US (1990 to 2001)
- View Lorna’s schedule of upcoming classes
Back to top of page ↑